When the force of femininity becomes inspiration.
At Yves Delorme, our Muse is she who assumes naturally strength and fragility. The model Muse highlights an exceptional craftsmanship with its timeless embroidered elements on openwork gauze, with satin and drop stitches to accentuate the white of the linens. The combination of architectural elements and curves is reminiscent of heirloom linens with beautiful crests and monograms.
- 100% long staple combed organic cotton percale, 200 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- White embroideries with pearl colored inlays for a beautiful relief effect.
- Engineered embroidery in 2 bands on the duvet cover.
- Duvet cover features a button closure along the bottom
- Engineered embroidery in the top corners of the pillow shams also with a 2” flat flange finish.
- Shams feature an envelope closure
- Flat sheet with 5" embroidered hem ﬁnish at the top.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.