Drift off to sleep to the soft rustling of leaves.
The Murmures design transcribes a poetic interpretation of a windswept landscape through watercolor, evoking lightness, movement, and transparency. The damask weave in jacquard plays upon light and shadow, woven in a chic, natural golden hue.
- 100% long staple combed organic cotton sateen, 300 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- Shams and duvet cover in damask foliage pattern, reversing to solid color
- Shams feature a saddle stitch finish and envelope closure
- Duvet cover features a button closure along bottom
- Flat sheet in a solid beige color with 5” hem in the main damask fabric.
- Fitted sheet in a solid beige color.
- Fitted sheet is elasticized around entire parameter with 18" deep pockets.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.